Last updated: 20.03.2019
1. This Token Sale agreement (“Agreement”, “TSA”) forms a legally binding contract between You and the Streamex Limited that is a company incorporated in Hong Kong (registered address 903 Dannies Hse, 20 Luard Rd, Wan Chai [“Company,” “Streamex”, “we,” “us”]) and sets forth general rules and procedure of Streamex (STE) Tokens Sale by the Company and their purchase by the Purchaser. This Agreement is inalienable part of Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale that the Purchaser shall carefully read, understand and irrevocably accept. In terms not regulated by this Agreement (including but not limited to intellectual property rights, dispute resolution etc.), the Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale shall apply to the relationships that arise hereunder.
2. THIS AGREEMENT CERTIFIES THAT You (hereinafter the “Purchaser”, “You”, “Participant”) by clicking the button “I agree” on the Website and making a payment of ETH (Ethereum), BTC (Bitcoin), equal to:
to the Tokens smart contract address, that will be specified in the Personal Account of the User on the Website, during the Token Sale period (the “Payment Date” or “Payment period”), Streamex Limited shall be entitled to take delivery of certain digital cryptographic token (the “STE Token”) upon the occurrence of the Company’s Token Sale, subject to Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Token Sale (“Terms”) and the provisions set forth below.
3. The definitions set forth herein and mentioned with capital letter shall have the meaning as described in Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Token Sale.
4. STE Token Sale event (“ICO”) period is divided into the 3 parts:
During these periods the Company shall deliver to the Purchaser a number of STE Tokens equal to the Purchase Amount paid to the Company by Purchasers in the Token Sale (according to the procedures referenced in Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale and this Agreement).
5. STE Tokens are available for purchase to Purchasers who are eligible to enter to this agreement according to the clauses 3 and 4 of Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale (Purchasers) and clause 21, 22 of this Agreement only during a limited STE Tokens Sale period of time that is defined in the Appendix A of Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale and clause 4 of this Agreement.
7. Streamex’s publication on the Website of an offer to sell STE Tokens to a number of Purchasers (potential Streamex Token purchasers) is considered a legally binding offer of the Streamex to sell STE Tokens (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”).
8. The Offer shall be available only at the Website via specific form, that is stipulated on the Website. Any other offers concerning STE Tokens Sale presented on any other websites or internet resources shall be considered null and void and shall not put any obligations upon the Streamex (this provision may do not apply to personal or individual TSA’s, which Streamex may conclude with certain Participants, conditions of which may vary from mentioned hereof).
9. The number of STE Tokens offered for sale by the Streamex is limited. Such number of STE Tokens to be sold and available for purchase is defined in the Appendix A of the Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale.
10. Legally binding acceptance of the Offer shall be conducted by a Purchaser by clicking the button “I agree” on the Website in the specific field and sending the Purchase Amount of ETH (Ethereum), BTC (Bitcoin), equal to
to the Tokens smart contract address that that will be specified in the Personal Account of the User on the Website during purchase. By this action the respective Purchaser, agree that he fully read, understood and irrevocably accepted this STE Token Sale Agreement. From this moment the Offer shall be considered formally accepted by the respective Purchaser
11. Offer Acceptance shall be deemed irrevocable.
12. The price of one STE Token is set forth in the amount equal to
according to the cost of ETH, BTC, for each STE Token to the date of purchase. Conversations rules are prescribed in Section 9 of the Appendix A of the Terms. Minimum investment amount varies depending from the part of the Token Sale.
Maximum Purchase Amount is 14 200 000 USD (“Hard Cap”). The ICO shall be immediately stopped after the Hard Cap is reached. Minimum and maximum Purchase Amounts can be changed on Company’s sole discretion. The payment for STE Tokens can be conducted by Purchasers only in ETH (Ethereum), BTC (Bitcoin), as prescribed above and in the Appendix A of these Terms. All of the Tokens are of equal value and functionality (this provision may do not apply to personal or individual TSA’s, which Streamex may conclude with certain Participants, conditions of which may vary from mentioned hereof).
13. To purchase STE Tokens the Purchaser shall only send cryptocurrency funds from his/her personal wallet (hardware wallet), firstly, to the provided in the User Account wallets, and then on the Token Smart Contract Address, in the amount which is equivalent to the amount of the STE Tokens that Purchaser is willing to receive for such payment.
14. Purchaser is not entitled to send any funds to purchase STE Tokens until STE Tokens Sale period has officially begun. Purchaser is not entitled to send any funds to purchase STE Tokens upon ending of the respective STE Tokens Sale.
15 Tokens shall be sent to the Purchaser’s personal respective cryptocurrency wallet automatically, which is provided in the User Account, till the 1st of June, 2019. Then, this User Account and the balance will be used as the User Account of the Streamex Platform (see Terms for additional information regarding this matter). But pay attention to the fact, that Tokens shall be frozen (can not be used on the Platform, transferred out of the Platform and etc) till certain period of time, that is mentioned in the clause 11 of the Annex A of the Terms.
16. To the extent allowable pursuant to Applicable Law, the purchase of the STE Tokens by the Purchaser from the Streamex is final, and, thus, there are no refunds and/or cancellations.
17. Ownership rights for STE Tokens shall be transferred from the Streamex to the respective Purchaser upon completion of payment procedure by the Purchaser.
18. By purchase of STE Tokens hereunder the Purchaser represents and warrants that his/her funds in no way came from illegal or unethical sources, that the Purchaser is not using any proceeds of criminal or illegal activity, and that no transaction involving STE Tokens are being used to facilitate any criminal or illegal activity.
19. The Purchaser is obliged to provide valid proves concerning legality of his/her proceeds used to purchase STE Tokens upon Streamex’s request or request of bank institutions or government authorities.
20. By accepting this Agreement and by purchase of the STE Tokens, the Purchaser represents/warrants and accepts that there are certain risks associated with purchase of STE Tokens, holding STE Tokens, and using STE Tokens described in Appendix B of Streamex General Terms & Conditions of STE Tokens Sale.
21. Purchaser is only allowed to purchase STE Tokens if by buying STE Tokens he/she/it covenant, represent, and warrant that they are neither a citizen, resident or tax resident of the United States of America, (hereinafter referred to as the “U.S.” or U.S. Person), Hong Kong, China , South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Central African Republic and countries or territories or individuals under the sanctions of the United Nations or the European Union. You also represent and warrant that You are not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the cryptocurrency or Tokens, or where participation in ICO is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act. We shall reserve the right to refuse selling STE Tokens to anyone who does not meet the criteria set forth above.
The U.S., Hong Kong, China, South Korea citizens and residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the STE Token Sale due to various taxation and regulatory issues. Purchaser is only allowed to purchase STE Tokens if he/she/it is neither a U.S., Hong Kong, China, South Korea citizen or permanent resident of the mentioned states, nor Purchaser has a primary residence or domicile in the U.S., (including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other possessions of the U.S.) or Hong Kong, China, South Korea. In order to buy STE Tokens and by buying them Purchaser covenant, represent, and warrant that none of the owners of the company, of which Purchaser can be an authorized officer, are U.S., Hong Kong, China, South Korea citizens or permanent residents. Should this change at any time, Purchaser shall immediately notify the Company. Purchaser also represent and warrant that he/she/it is not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the cryptocurrency or cryptographic tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act. The Company shall reserve the right to refuse to sell STE Tokens to anyone who does not meet the citizenship and residence criteria set forth above. Purchasers cannot resell STE Tokens to citizens and residents of countries and territories restricted in this Agreement
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LEGAL OR MONETARY CONSEQUENCE ARISING OF BUYING STE TOKENS BY U.S., CHINA, HONG KONG, SOUTHERN KOREA CITIZENS OR RESIDENTS, (AND CITIZENS OF OTHER ABOVE MENTIONED COUNTRIES), OR THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
22. The Purchaser is only allowed to purchase STE Tokens if and by buying STE Tokens he (or she) covenants, represents, and warrants that he (or she) (under the Applicable Law and law of the country of Participant’s residence):
23. STE Tokens are to be provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Purchaser assume all responsibility and risk with respect to buying of any amount of the STE Tokens and their use. The Purchaser hereby expressly agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by the Applicable Law, the Streamex does not accept any liability for any damage or loss, including loss of business, revenue, or profits, or loss of or damage to data, equipment, or software (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or otherwise), resulting from any use of, or inability to use the Website or the material, information, software, facilities, services or content on the Website, as well as from purchasing of the STE Tokens, regardless of the basis, upon which the liability is claimed and even if the Streamex has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. The Purchaser understands and agrees that the Streamex shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any change of the value of the STE Tokens. The Purchaser understands and expressly agrees that the Streamex shall not guarantee in any way that the STE Tokens might be sold or transferred during or after the Streamex Token Sale. If Applicable Law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to the Purchaser, the limitations will apply to the Purchaser only to the extent permitted by the Applicable Law. The Purchaser understands and agrees that it is his/her obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to his/her country of domicile concerning purchasing of the STE Tokens. Purchasing of the STE Tokens by the Purchaser in no way creates any exclusive relationship between the Purchaser and the Streamex, nor any partnership, joint venture, employment or agency.