Last updated: 05.03.2019
2. Throughout this Policy, StreamexLimited(“Company”, “We”, “Us”)use the term “Personal Data” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person (Participants of the Streamex ICO) and can be used to identify that person (including the information about the Participant’s activities, such as information about Your use of the Website, time spent on Website, activities during visit oftheWebsite, when directly linked to personally identifiable information, including automatically collected). Streamexdoes not consider Personal Data to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific Participant
3. This Policy is inalienable part ofthe StreamexGeneralTerms & Conditions of STE Token Sale(“Terms”). In terms not regulated by this Policy, theStreamex GeneralTerms & Conditions of STETokens Sale shall apply to the relationships that arise hereunder.
4. The definitions set forth herein and mentioned with capital letter shall have the meaning as described inGeneralTerms & Conditions of StreamexToken Tokens Sale.5.Each Usermust carefully read and comply with this Policy.It is understood and presumed that by the fact of the Website use,by checking the boxes, which are shown during the registration procedure, and STETokens purchase during the StreamexToken Sale or otherwise or by providing Us the Personal Data directly on our request, the respective User fully read, understood and accepted this Policy. If any User does not agree with this Policy in general or any part of it, such User must not access and use the Website and/or later purchase STETokens.
6. The purpose of personal data collection, storage and processing within the Streamexproject shall only be the identification of the StreamexToken purchaser –Participant of the STETokens Sale
7. Streamexcollect Personal Data from running the Website and use Personal Data, provided to Streamexby You. When the Participantor Uservisit the Website or use our products, Streamexcollect the Personal Data sent to usby Your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This Personal Data includes:
When the Participantuse a location-enabled device with StreamexWebsite and products, Streamexmay collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from the Participant’s device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots. However, Streamexwill not release Your personally identifying information of such kind to anythird party without Your consent, except as set forth herein.
8. If the Participant want to purchase STETokens, Streamexcollect and store the following types ofPersonal Data about You:
If confirmation documents, such as Id card contain other Personal Data, then mentioned above, it will be subject to the same security measure, as other Personal Data.
9. In certain cases (when additional verification by bank or compliance authority is needed according to governmental rules, AML or KYCpolicies) Streamexmay require You to provide additional information, and namely:
The abovementioned information and details shall be provided only upon special personal request to the Participant and specified in respective email or message on the Website.We do not process any sensitive Personal Data(term is given in accordance with official definition, which is given in the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR],such as religion, race, ethnicity and/or political views.If any of the above documents are requested, prior to sending them to us we may require them to be certified as a true copy of the original by a solicitor or a lawyer who must use their company stampor personal stamp, if applicable. We require the documents to be sent to us in high quality color format. We reserve the right to reject any documents, which do not comply with the above or if we have doubts as to their veracity.
10. Streamexreservetheright to request basic Personal Data, described in clauses8/9, prior to purchase of STETokens and/or use of any services, available through the Website. Participant covenant and except the fact, that is impossible from the technical point of view to purchase STE Tokens without completing of the KYC-procedures and submitting mentioned in the clause 8 documents / Personal Data.
11. If the Participant does not provide Streamexwith the Personal Data as specified in clauses 8, 9hereof, the Participant may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website and purchase STETokens and/or use the StreamexWebsite. At that, Streamexshall not bear any liability for such possible incomplete use.In no event will the company or any of the company parties be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, where related to loss of revenue, income or profits, loss of use or data, or damages for business interruption) arising out of or in any way relatedto the submitting of the fake documents or false Personal Data. Only Participants bear full responsibility for such actions. Streamex may refuse the Participant access to the Website in case if Streamex have grounded doubts as to validity, authenticity and genuineness of the Personal Data, provided by the Participant.
13. Streamexcollect from the Participantsonly the Personal Data that Streamexneed for their proper use of the Website or for purchase of STE Tokens. In particular, Streamexuse the Participant’s Personal Data to:
14. The Streamexis the only data controller and processor, except for the cases when there is an objective Streamexneed to control/process or store Personal Data at Streamex’s counterparties or agents. Despite this fact, Streamex reserves the right to engage athird-party, professional KYC-provider for conduct of the KYC procedures and gathering documents, mentioned in the clauses 8/9 hereof.If such counterparty or agent be engaged by the Streamex, Streamexshall notify You.Streamexshall conduct all reasonable efforts to ensure, that such counterparties have relevant privacy policies and will exercise best skills for keeping Your Personal Data safe and secure.
15. Participant, mayaccess, review and edit his Personal Data at any time by communicating Streamexin writing.Moreover, Participant also have the right to:
16.Streamexwill not publish any Personal Data related to Your purchase of STETokens without Your prior written consent.
17. Streamexshall gather Personal Data only in scope, that is required for providing with relevant services (with respect to provisions, that are stipulated in clause 13)and that confirms with purposes of such collection.Moreover, we donot process Your Personal Data for longer period of time, than it is required by Applicable Law.
19. If Streamexlearns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify Participant’s electronically so that they can take appropriate protective steps. Streamexmay post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
20. When the Personal Data breach is likely to result in a high riskto the rights and freedoms of You, theCompanyshall send a warning emails (to the addresses, that have been previously provided) to Users, Personal Dataof which may be exposed
21. In the case of a Personal Data breach, Company shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the Personal Data breach to the supervisory competent authority,unless the Personal Databreach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rightsand freedoms of Participants.
22. Streamexwill do any and all efforts and actions prescribed by Applicable Law to store any of Your personal data in secrecy.
23. Streamexstore and process Your Personal Data on Streamexservers in various jurisdictions, where our facilities and/or Streamexservice providers are located. By using of our Web-site and by submitting Your Personal Data You agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. Streamexwill take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Streamexprotect Your Personal Data under internationally acknowledged standards, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards Streamexuse are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Streamexalso authorize access to Personal Data only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations. From time to time, the Personal Data may be also stored in other locations, and in such cases, Streamexwill ensure that the Personal Data will be stored and processed with the reasonable level of care and security.
24. Streamexis sometimes required to compare the Personal Data You provide to third party databases in order to verify its accuracy and confirm Your identity. This allows Streamexto comply with relevant AMLregulations and KYCregulations.
25. Streamexreserve our right to share Your Personal Data with:
After the Streamex ICO is finished, previous User Accounts, which were used by the Participants for the purchase of the STE, will be transferred to the Website of the Platform and all information, balances will be transferred there and may beengaged for the Platform usage (see Terms for detail information)
26. Streamexwill not provide Your Personal Data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in clause 25herein without Your consent or direction.
27. Streamexwill not sell or rent Your Personal Data to third parties.
28. Streamexmay combine Your Personal Data with information Streamexcollect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website and our products, as well as our content and advertising.
29. Streamexmay use Your name and email address to provide You with information about products or services that may be of interest to You, but Streamexwill not use Your Personal Data without complying with applicable laws and, where appropriate, obtaining your consent.
30. StreamexWebsite may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised). If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that Streamexdo not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any Personal Data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any Personal Data to these websites or use these services.
31. In accordance with Applicable Law and as needed to provide services to StreamexParticipants, Streamexmay hold Your Personal Data. This requirement is conditioned by the need of complying with legal obligations and resolving possible disputes. Streamexmay retain Your Personal Data for as long as You possess STETokens and/or use the Website. Moreover, Your Personal Data may be hold beyond the abovementioned period till it is indispensable for Streamexto have relevant information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
32. Streamexuse relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information the Participant provide to Streamexfrom loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that Streamexare not liable for the security of any data Participants are transmitting over the Internet, or third party content.
33. You have a right to demand Streamexto provide You access to Your Personal Data and to require the correction, updating or deletion of incorrect or/and inaccurate data by contacting Streamex. Nevertheless, this request must comply with StreamexGeneral Terms & Conditions of STE TokenSale and Streamexlegal obligations
34. Streamexreserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its own discretion. The changes can be viewed in the “Last Updated” field above. If such modifications or amendments will occur, Streamexshall notify You via email. Your continued usage of the Website shall mean Your acceptance of those modifications or amendments.
35. Streamexmaydoes not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this Website.
36. Children can only use our services under the supervision of their parents/legal guardians and we always suggest minors (under the age of 16) not to submit any Personal Data to us or use the service. Consent for processing of minor’ Personal Data shall be given by their holder of parental responsibility over the minor.
37. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our Website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or optout.